Posts by category
- Category: External Information
- With dangerous superbugs on the rise, hospital cleanup means life or death.
- Didier Pittet, MD, CBE: The Biggest Challenges Facing Environmental Hygiene Today
- Candida auris: How Environmental Hygiene Protects Vulnerable Patients
- Workstations on Wheels: Contamination Patterns Show Arm Used for Moving Carries Highest Bioburden
- COVID-19 Reverses Progress in Fight Against Antimicrobial Resistance in U.S.
- Association of Occupational Exposure to Disinfectants With Incidence of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Among US Female Nurses
- Category: News
- Category: Standard
- Category: Uncategorized